- Completed student application form, Click Here to download the form.
- Certified copies of student’s transcripts and degree/diploma translated in English.
- Student’s profile – educational background, experience and career goals (Profile must be attached along with the application form).
- Administration fee of CAN $ 250
- Proof of English Proficiency
Submit the Following Documents:
1) Student Identification (Passport)
2) Credentials (Diploma/Degree)
Certified copies of student’s transcripts and degree/diploma translated in English
3) English Proficiency
Except those students from exempted countries (see below), international students are required to supply proof of English proficiency. This is a mandatory requirement
English Proficiency requirements are as follows for consideration:
- TOEFL with score of 550 (paper based) or 213 (computer based) or 80 (internet based)
- IELTS with an overall minimum score of 6.0 (no single test score below 5.0)
- CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language Assessment) with an overall band score of 60
- MELAB with score of 80
- CanTEST with 4.5 reading, 4.5 listening, 4.0 speaking and 4.0 writing
The following are accepted: All proof of English Proficiency documents submitted must be official. NACPT will accept documents that have been sent from the granting institution only. We will not accept emailed, photocopied, notarized or attested documents.
English Language Exempt Countries:
(1) Leeward Island includes Antigua, Angulla, Barbuda, Guadeloupe, St. Kitts, St. Martin, , and the British Virgin Islands.
(2) Windward Islands include Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent, The Grenadines, and Trinidad & Tobago.
4) Resume/Student Profile
Educational background, experience and career goals
Document screening, student will have to wait up to 5 to 10 business days
Student Contract: College will submit a partially filled student contract form to the student. The required sections need to be filled by the student. The student needs to send the signed student contract back to the college along with the Application Fee of $250.
Admission Letter: Once the Admission fee is paid the student will receive the NACPT Admission Letter. Within 10 business days of receiving the admission letter, the student needs to send the initial payment to the college’s trust account via wire transfer or other forms. Please refer to the payment structure for specific program.
The final tuition fee must be paid by making arrangement with the college upon getting the student visa. Complete the admission documents mentioned above and send the completed forms to:
North American College of Pharmaceutical Technology (NACPT)
5310 Finch Avenue East, Unit#9
Scarborough, ON, M1S 5E8
Payments can be made in certified cheques or money order as payable to “North American College of Pharmaceutical Technology”, Master Card, Visa Card or Debit Card. Tuition fees must be paid directly to the college. Payment cannot be paid through student consultants. Please contact NACPT, if you have any questions.
Note: Any fee associated with enrollment process cannot be paid as cash. Administration fee is nonrefundable. Upon receiving all the required documents along with the administrative fee by NACPT, our college will inform the decision of admission to the students as quickly as possible.
For the current information on tuition and related program fees, please contact us at (416) 412-7374 or info@NacptPharmaCollege.com.