- This event has passed.
Job Demand for Healthcare Workers in Canada
PSW and Nurses
The Healthcare industry has seen a surge in career opportunities as an impact of the pandemic, especially for Personal Support Workers and Nurses. If you are a nurse looking for a career change or want to step into the healthcare industry as a PSW, now is the time!
Join this Free Event and talk to an industry expert about career opportunities, educational qualifications, salary expectations and other related topics.
The event will explore:
- Job Demands for both Nurses and Personal Support Workers in Canada
- Career transition of nurses as a Personal Support Worker
- How internationally trained nurses can develop any PSW career
- How to become a PSW in Canada
- Who can apply for PSW programs
- Where can you work as a PSW
- Salary expectations of a PSW in Canada
- Financing education through government grants
- Benefits of PSW training
- Other healthcare jobs positions to explore
Please be advised*
*As per Covid-19 safety requirements, all events will be held online until further notice.
*Joining links and event instructions will be provided to your email prior to the event!